Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hi my name is...WHAT?!

Waaaay to many of my convorstaions lately have gone painfully simalar to the following:

Me: "Hi, can I help you find someone?"

Mumbler: "yeahhhimmalookinforsummuntoooummmuhhhhtiemuhshoo...?"

Me: "I'm sorry, could you repete that?"

Mumbler: (In a highly annoyed, rolling eyes, I've-already-said-it-once, type voice)

"yeaimmalooinfosummuntoummmuhhhhtiemushoo!!"

Me: (In an equally annoyed, rolling eyes, kill-em-with-kindness, type voice)

"Oh ok sir did you say that you are LOOKING for SOMEONE to TIE YOUR SHOES?"

Mumbler: "uhhuh"

Me: "Great one moment please."

Mumbler: "meuhh"


Please, please don't be a mumbler. It's not nice, or friendly, or fun. If you or someone you know is a mumbler, please call 1-800-MumblersAnnoymous
This is a serious problem people.

No comments:

Post a Comment