Sunday, June 6, 2010

Worker Girl




I am officially a corporate working girl

see:


Yep you heard it right I finally have a job.

Hallelujah.

Seriously.

I am professional

I have to wear panty hose.

And if thats not professional I'm not sure what is.


I work as a receptionist, answering phones, picking up lunch for clients, working on receptionist type projects.


Its the best.

Want to know what else is the best?

My husband.

He made me this for breakfast on my first day


Rice Crispies and Strawberries



And this was waiting for me when I came home


Pretty hot pink roses



and some yummy treats


Yay for a job, but mostly yay for my Adam.

2 comments:

  1. awww my little amanda is growing up! haha. you look so profesh.
    also what a nice husband you have! seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rocccccccckin!! look at you being all pro! i need to see you!

    ReplyDelete