Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 in a Glimpse

This has been a year full of travel, new jobs, new homes, new friends, and lots of driving (Utah to DC and back are you kidding me??). 2012 was spent learning and growing and planning. We have loved every moment of this year and all that we have experienced as a couple and as individuals. We celebrate our successes and we try to learn from our mistakes and trials. Now we look back with gratitude for all that we were able to do and see this year.

In January we moved to Washington DC for a one semester internship for Adam.


In February we fell in love with Boston. 


In March we visited Mt. Vernon.

In April Adam Graduated from Brigham Young University with a BA in Communication Studies.



 In May we relaxed on the sandy beaches of Playa Del Carmen.



In June I got to spend time with my best girl friends.



In July we visited Adam's family in Idaho Falls. 


In August I got excited about starting Culinary Arts School. 
(My family got pretty excited too, they really liked my uniforms.)
 

In September Adam took me to the Utah state fair. 


In October I dressed up as a zombie girl scout for Halloween. 


 In November we hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at our house. 
(I cooked all day long)


 In December we celebrated Christmas in Walt Disney World.


This has been a pretty fantastic year if you ask me and as I'm sad to see it come to a close, I'm looking forward to 2013 with anticipation and excitement for new experiences and life changes.

Happy New Year! 

Remember 2010 and 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment