Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in a Glimpse

2013 is OVER! How did that even happen? It's been a pretty incredible year with lots of fun trips and learning experiences. We celebrated 3 years of marriage. I finished my last semester of lab classes. Adam got a new job. We moved to Salt Lake and discovered Chungas Tacos. All in all another awesome year with my awesome guy. Remember 2013 with us...

That time in January when I traumatized Adam on the way-too-blue-square-run at park city. 


In February we celebrated my birthday in Los Angeles. 



We had some quality family time in Newport Beach in March

  
I fell in love with Paris in April


 In June we had the ultimate cookie taste off.  


Things got a little Kung Fu on the 4th of July


In August we tried Paddle Boarding at Lake Tahoe. 


In September I got to work in a Restaurant. 


We actually hosted a dinner party dressed like this in October


In November we cooked Thanksgiving dinner at our house. 


In December we celebrated Christmas like this:



I'm pretty sure 2014 is going to be our best year yet. Living in Salt Lake, an extended trip back to Paris, Culinary School Graduation and cool opportunities at work are all on the horizon for us. 
It's looking like it's going to be a pretty happy new year. 


We hope you have a Happy one too!  




Remember 2011 and 2012 


1 comment:

  1. Like. Lemme borrow that Christmas tree skirt sometime eh?

    ReplyDelete