- That time I was diligently flossing my teeth at my desk in the lobby when a large group of suit clad gentlemen walked through the sliding doors. Me in plain view.
- That time a nice young fellow sat down at my table for lunch (obviously assuming I was single and ready to mingle) only for me to talk his ear off about Adam. ("Oh yeah my HUSBAND likes that band, my HUSBAND graduated from that department...etc, etc")
- That time (or should I say those times...all those many times) I meant to say have a good/great day and it came out "have a grood one."
- That time I was belting Adele in my car at a red light only to look over to find at a mesmerized group of young ladies. Five sets of judgemental eyes locked on me.
- That time I nodded intently though an entire class.
- That time I legit cried at my desk when reading various birth stories on blogs this week (like this one are you kidding me? how sweet are they?)
- That time I yelled at the FASFA lady, via instant message. All caps folks, all caps.
Wish me better luck next week.