Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Three

Today, three years ago I married Adam.
It was a magical, whirlwind of a day.
It was beautiful and warm, and all the people I love in the world were there supporting us.
I though my heart couldn't get any more full than it was on that day, but I'm slowly learning that it continues to grow, day by day, year by year, with each anniversary I have somehow fallen more in love with that guy I married back in 2010. 
 
This year we traveled a lot, met new friends, I followed my dream to culinary school, Adam graduated from college and found a job he loves, and so much more.
 
I don't know what year four will have in store for us, and that's ok, because I do know that I will have Adam by my side and that's all I really need.


Read about our love story here.
 
Anniversaries One and Two


1 comment:

  1. Happy happy anniversary you kids! A beautiful day and we were so happy to be there with you to celebrate! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete