1. It's currently snowing on the streets of Georgetown and I kind of, really like it. First snow of the season for us, it's a big deal, I just made cookies to celebrate.
2. I am married to a zombie maniac. He and I have recently (as of tonight) started watching The Walking Dead, a zombie series on amc. 6 episodes in one night, my friends. (We're addicted, it's like I can't pull my eyes away from the gore). I will not be sleeping tonight. I am terrified.
3. I got a JOB! I am nannying part time for a family who lives near me. They have a 3 month old baby girl. And when I am with her my life is bliss. And my baby hunger subsides. So that's good (for Adam).
4. We ate at Panda Express today. At first I was guilty because I didn't want to eat a chain restaurants while we are here in DC (too many other, better options) and then I decided, sometimes a girl (and her guy) just need some Panda.
5. Tomorrow morning we have to be at the White House at 7:45 am. I just realized that it has been 3 weeks since I have seen an hour on the clock before 9am. I don't hate it. (White House tour tomorrow Woop Woop!)