Friday, March 15, 2013

Food Adventure: Nevada

Nevada's state food is a little strange. It's not really a specific food, it's more of a food experience. And it makes sense because buffets are a dime a dozen in Nevada, or at least in Las Vegas. Buffets aren't really my "cup of tea." (It's something about the endless piles of food sitting under heat lamps.) The exception, however, is breakfast. I love breakfast buffets. Endless amounts of carb heavy dishes, fresh fruit, omelet bars, etc!? I'm into it. I knew that our food adventure for a buffet had to take place in Las Vegas, and I knew that it had to be at the Bellagio, and had to be for breakfast. The buffet at the Bellagio is actually called The Buffet and is pretty amazing. There was just so much food. I think our favorite part of it was the omelet bar. Pick your fillings and a chef cooks up (a really delicious) omelet before your eyes. I highly recommend going to The Buffet for breakfast, but I have no doubt that it's great for lunch or dinner too, I know I'll be back. It was such a fun morning stuffing our faces and enjoying each other in Las Vegas.

  

 
 
 

On our "yumm scale" we rated The Buffet at the Bellagio a Super Yumm.
For your reference the "Yumm Scale" :
1. Yuck
2. Yu...
3. Yumm
4. Super Yumm
5. Holymolycanoliyumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment