Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Part 1 and 2


Part 1:

We carved our fair share of pumpkins this year, it's such a fun tradition. We got together with friends to carve and then the next day carved with my family. Our creative juices have been flowing!


The finished pumpkins: I carved the classic Jack-O-Lantern, and Adam went with the grim reaper.
(Don't mind my dead herb garden the pumpkins are perched on)

Part 2:
With my family things usually get a little competitive. No one holds back, and we usually have some pretty amazing pumpkins because of it. This year we went with a Disney theme. Everyone got so serious, we worked away quietly on our pumpkins, occasionally yelling out threats to each other.
 (SIDE NOTE: Yes I realize I have something on my face. No, it's not real. Yes my sisters and I broke out the Halloween make up early to do a trial run before the big day. Yes I'm going to win the company costume contest. Yes I'm using a power tool on my pumpkin. Any other questions?)
 
The finished pumpkins: my pumpkin was polka dotted Minnie Mouse, Adam's was the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean, Sister's was Cinderellas Carriage and other sisters was Totoro.  

No comments:

Post a Comment