I really like to make lists. It's sort of a compulsion. I would share my grocery list but that would be strange...right? Right. Here's a list about me!
Fifteen fun facts about Amanda
1. My favorite thing to wear is a dress
2. Cookies are my favorite food
3. I love the east coast. Like a lot.
4. I have to check behind the shower curtain before I pee, to make sure there’s not anybody in there.
5. I burn grilled cheese sandwiches every. single. time.
6. My car is always a mess
7. I hate the dimple in my chin
8. I love string cheese
9. My best friend (and husband) call me Mandersnatch (in reference to the Bandersnatch from a poem written by Lewis Carroll)
10. I hate taking the tags off new clothes – I’m always afraid I might want to return something
11. I really enjoy grocery shopping
12. I have a big pet peeve with the way people eat/drink. If it’s too loud, too gulpy, if there’s heavy breathing after drinking, if the utensil hits the plate/bowl too much, etc. I’m extremely sensitive to strange eaters/drinkers.
13. I love fake American Chinese food – Let’s talk about Panda Express?
14. I have severe claustrophobia. No elevators, no underground parking garages, and I realllllly struggle traveling via metro, if I think hard enough about it even being in the car can be too much.
15. I have an obsession with tiny baby things. Baby carrots, baby humans, baby pigs.