Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chirstmas Time at Temple Square


One of my favorite holiday traditions is visiting temple square at during the Christmas season. The lights, the nativity, the people watching. It's magical. And romantic. I remember visiting as a kid and wandering around the glowing lights with my family or church group, thinking about what it would be like when I would return someday in the future with my husband. How it would feel to be in love and married. Especially during Christmas time. Especially at temple square to see the lights. The 14 year old me longed for that day. Now it's here and to be honest it was worth all the excitement.
Walking around the temple hand in hand with my guy was a pretty great way to spend a Friday night. 
And he even bought me a cookie.
 
What have you done to kick off the Christmas season?

No comments:

Post a Comment